Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post Stock ROM for GT-P7500 3G

Hi guys!
    I've been looking for help around the internet, but I couldn't find solution anywhere. I rooted my tab (GT-P7500 baseband version P7500XXKL3) and instaled several different custom roms and kernels trying to find the best ones to somehow speed up and improve my tablet, but none of them are working fine. In Overcome ROM my apps unexpectedly closing, in CM9 apps, market, messaging, screen an loads of stuff crashing etc. So, I'm trying to find a stock ROM and kernel for this specific tab that will work fine for this baseband version, so I can update my tab. Please guys, if anyone can help me , I would be forever greatfull!!!! Thanks!

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chopin_93 View Post
    Hi guys!
    I've been looking for help around the internet, but I couldn't find solution anywhere. I rooted my tab (GT-P7500 baseband version P7500XXKL3) and instaled several different custom roms and kernels trying to find the best ones to somehow speed up and improve my tablet, but none of them are working fine. In Overcome ROM my apps unexpectedly closing, in CM9 apps, market, messaging, screen an loads of stuff crashing etc. So, I'm trying to find a stock ROM and kernel for this specific tab that will work fine for this baseband version, so I can update my tab. Please guys, if anyone can help me , I would be forever greatfull!!!! Thanks!
    If you are getting a lot of force close you need to wipe factory/clear cache / clear dalvik anf re flash the rom

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

Ads