Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab

Question Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Disorganized Apps Page

Hello, I need help / tips on how to organize the apps in my GT 3 8.0, I just bought it the other day and have downloaded apps, but now it looks so messy everything is piled up in one page/folder. I want to segregate those work related apps from the messaging apps and from the games.

and any tips on capturing the screen or screenshots? I have been trying pressing home and on button at the same time, but it doesn't work. Thanks!

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum

If you don't really want/need the icon readily available you can long press the icon and drag it to the trash can that should appear at the top. If you want to clean the clutter long press it and drag it to the right until the screen appears where you want it to be and release it.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    There is a link in my signature that will take you to guides on Android - that will help get you familiar with putting apps on your desktop into folders & other "how to's". But essentially, if you drag one app icon onto another it will automatically create a folder and put both app icons in it.

If you pinch two fingers together on the homescreen you'll get the option to add/remove other homescreen "pages".

To get a screenshot, press the power button & volume down button at the same time. If you get the timing right, you'll get a camera shutter sound & the screenshot will be notified to you in the notifications panel.

Hope that helps

Remove Ads

Ads