Ok. I've been reading troubleshooting ideas from everywhere but nothing works... He's my situation
1. I powered down my Galaxy 10.1 tablet and now it won't turn back on.
2. There is no charging logo when I plug it into the power outlet.
3. I have held down the power button for up to 3 minutes... nothing happens
4. I have held down the down volume and power buttons together for up to 3 minutes... nothing happens
This is what I've tried so far:
1. I downloaded the nvflash and correctly installed the "NVIDIA USB Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices" driver. I verified it in the device manager. But when I enter the command "nvflash --bl bootloader.bin --go" I get an error message saying "Command send failed (usb write failed)" and the device disappears from the device manager.... Tried it a few times with the exact same result.
2. Then I installed ADB, SDK manager, and the Google USB driver. And extracted the IO stock recovery and the fastboot in the platform-tools folder. But that was completely pointless because I can't put my tablet in fastboot mode.