Interested in syncing iTunes with your Galaxy Note 2? Follow this easy guide.
If you've just switched from the iPhone to the Galaxy Note 2, you're probably wondering what happens with your iTunes library. Can you use it on the Galaxy Note 2? Is it now useless? Luckily, we here have the answer!
The good news is that all is not lost! Thanks to the folks at Media Mushroom, you can now sync your full iTunes library to your Galaxy Note 2 in an easy way.
You can transfer contacts, messages, photos, music and videos with ease. If this is something you're interested in doing, read our full guide below.
Note: Easy Phone Sync will only import DRM-free videos and music from iTunes. If you want to get DRMed movies ported over to your Galaxy Note 2 for playback, you can refer to the detailed guide – Get Galaxy Note 2 to play DRM-protected iTunes movies.
1. From the Galaxy Note 2 home screen, head to the Google Play Store and download and install the Easy Phone Sync app.
2. Next, head to www.easyphonesync.com and download and install the Easy Phone Sync desktop software on your PC or Mac.
3. Install and run the Easy Phone Sync desktop software and it will automatically begin importing messages, photos, videos, music and contacts from iTunes.
4. Now plug in your Note 2 using the USB cable to your computer and the Easy Phone Sync software should automatically recognize and open the Easy Phone Sync app on your phone.
5. Now that the app is open, tap the sync button on your Note.
6. That's it. Your Galaxy Note 2 should now automatically sync with iTunes!